In which context will you need to proceed with material control?
During the construction of a building, the following items can be verified by our team:
- Inspection during the construction of concrete structures;
- Control of concrete placement;
- In situ tests of fresh concrete;
- Laboratory tests on hardened concrete;
- In-depth inspection and verification of concrete structures and particularly of multi-storey parking lots;
- Visual observations;
- in situ assessment of concrete resistance using the sclerometer;
- Laboratory compression tests on cores taken from concrete;
- Chemical analyzes.
- Control of placement of aggregates (compaction test);
- Verification of the formulas for mixing cement concretes and bituminous mixes;
- Laboratory tests on concrete and aggregates.